About Nidal Makhoul, MD, FACC
Specializing in cardiovascular disease, cardiology, echocardiology, and nuclear cardiology.
Dr. Makhoul is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
His office is located on the 3rd floor of Massena Hospital.
- Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine for Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine for Internal Medicine
- Certificate of Specialized Studies in Cardiology, France
- Congenital and Pediatric Cardiology, University of Paris, France
- Echocardiography, University of Paris, France
- Damascus University Medical School, Damascus, Syria
- American Society of Echocardiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- New York Medical Society
- Cardiology - Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, Quebec
- Cardiology - University of Paris Hospital, Paris, France
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.