About Amit Shanker, MD, FACC, FHRS
Specializing in cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology through the diagnoses and treatment of the electrical activities, and issues of the heart.
Dr. Shanker believes in reviewing the best options for his patients to promote a long life.
Dr. Shanker is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), and a Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS).
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Diseases
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of New York
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, Fellow
- Cardiac EP Society
- European Cardiac Arrhythmia Society
- Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
- Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology - Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Cardiovascular Disease - Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Cardiovascular Disease - U.S. National Institutes Of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease - Washington University School Of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Internal Medicine - Brown University School Of Medicine, Providence, RI
- Cardiovascular Research Externship - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Associate Professor of Medicine - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.