About Suri Karthikeyan, MD, FRCP(C), MRCP(UK)
Dr. Karthikeyan manages diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver, including the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts, and liver.
Dr. Karthikeyan is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in both Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom in Internal Medicine.
- is American Board of Internal Medicine Certified in Gastroenterology
- Madras Medical College, Chennai, India
- McMaster University Medical Center, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Unity Hospital of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.