About Sheryl Movsas, DO, FAAPMR
Specializing in diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic spine pain. It may be caused by injury, over-use, osteoarthritis, a herniated disk, or hereditary condition affecting the nerves, connective tissues, or bones of the spine.
According to Dr. Movsas, over 80% of adults suffer spine pain at some time during their lives
Dr. Movsas is a Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Find out more about the orthopedic services at St. Lawrence Health System.
- Physical Medicine & Rehab (Physiatry)
- Pain Management
- Amercian Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (ABPMR)
- Nova Southeastern University
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.