About Rishi Kumar, MD
Dr. Kumar specializes in the diagnoses and treatment of respiratory disorders that include infection, structural, inflammatory, autoimmune, and neoplastic (dealing with tumors).
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Saba University School of Medicine, Saba, Dutch Caribbean
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY - Chief Fellow
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.