About Lukasz Chebes, MD
Dr. Chebes treats patients suffering from acute, subacute, and chronic pain, including painful conditions of the spine and peripheral joints. His comprehensive approach includes both conservative measures and minimally invasive interventional procedures, and aims to reduce reliance on medications and more invasive surgical options.
- Pain Management
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Intervention Pain Management, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Anesthesiology|Clinical Instructor, University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Anesthesiology
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.