About Kejian Tang, MD
Specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of all general neurological diseases, including neuropathy, stroke, epilepsy, other seizures, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, dementia, muscular sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, headaches, and Tourette's Syndrome. Provides nerve conduction studies, and EMG testing. Administers Botox injections for migraines.
Treats school-age children through adults.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Shanghai Second Medical University, Shanghai, China
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.