About Jillian Bartling, DO
Specializing in head and neck surgeries, along with conditions associated with the large and small intestines, breast, colon, pancreas, stomach, esophagus, appendix, spleen, gallbladder, liver, soft tissue and skin, vascular system, thyroid and parathyroid system, and pelvis.
- General Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Surgical Skills for Exposure in Trauma
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Fundamental Critical Care Support
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences COM, Yakima, WA
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- Head and Neck Surgery at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, NY
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.