About Jason Sabatini, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Sabatini specializes in all aspects of foot and ankle surgery, with advanced training in reconstruction, arthroscopic procedures, revisional surgery, and trauma. He also has extensive training in wound care and limb salvage.
Dr. Sabatini is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York Podiatric Medical Association
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.