About Howard Katz, MD, FACS, FAAOS
Dr. Katz specializes in orthopedic surgery, total joint replacement, along with adult and pediatric fracture care, post-fracture deformity correction, and general orthopedic sports medicine.
He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Orthopedic Trauma Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society/Association for the Study and Application of Methods of Illizarov
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.