About Fritz Roc, MD, FACC
Specializing in the non-invasive detection and treatment of heart disease and cardiac disorders.
Dr. Roc is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- State University of Haiti, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- American College of Cardiology - Fellow
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American College of Physicians
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx, NY
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.