About David Bass, DO, FACC
Specializing in the non-invasive detection and treatment of heart disease and cardiac disorders.
Dr. Bass is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
- Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- National Board of Echocardiography
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Nassau University Medical Center (with training in Nuclear Cardiology)
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.