About Cynthia Mondesir, MD, FAAP, FRCPC
Dr. Mondesir treats childhood illnesses, and manages the entire aspect of a child's health. She recognizes what a privilege it is for her to have parents entrust their child's care with her.
Dr. Mondesir is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Canadian Pediatric Society
- Clinical Assistant Professor - University of Washington - Alaska Track, Anchorage, AK
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.