About Birinder Singh, MD, FRCPC
Specializing in nephrology and hypertension. A local/regional consultant for complex and difficult causes of hypertension, and assists in advising target blood pressure control. Expertise in treating patients with all aspects of chronic kidney disease to prevent progression, and provide comprehensive care for dialysis patients.
Dr. Singh is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada, Internal Medicine; and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada, Nephrology.
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Hypertension Certified Specialist
- American Board of Internal Medicine for Nephrology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada, Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada, Nephrology
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Nephrology
- Canadian Society of Nephrology
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.