About Aderonke Adeniyi, MD
Specializing in advanced heart failure, transplants, pulmonary hypertension, and heart disease. Expertise in managing cardiac arrhythmias, cholesterol, hyperlipidemia, smoking cessation, and other cardiac risk-factors, and cardiac rehabilitation.
Dr. Adeniyi's office is located on the 3rd floor of Massena Hospital.
- Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Heart Failure Society of America
- American Geriatrics Society
- Cardiology - Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology - Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
Your insurance coverage can change frequently and without warning. Please call your health insurance company or visit the company's website to make sure your selected provider and recommended treatments are covered. Depending on your insurance coverage, co-payments may be due at time of visit.