Our primary care health centers are designed as patient-centered medical homes. This means you can expect a team-based approach that emphasizes care coordination and communication to provide high-quality care, lower medical costs across the spectrum of health services, and improve access. We are committed to providing a safe, personalized, and comprehensive primary care experience in Norfolk, NY.
You can improve your health and lower the cost of your care just by taking an active role.
As a patient, you can improve your experience by:
- Keeping your scheduled appointments or calling us 24 hours in advance if you can't keep an appointment
- Communicating closely with us
- Keeping us up to date on medications, immunizations, allergies, conditions, tests, consultations, and hospitalizations
- Advising us of any changes in your or your family's medical history
- Participating in decisions about your health
- Following treatment plans
- Speaking up and asking questions
- Understanding your insurance coverage and co-pay obligations
- Signing up for our patient portal; this will give you 24/7 access to available records