Our primary care health centers are designed as patient-centered medical homes. This means you can expect a team-based approach that emphasizes care coordination and communication to provide high-quality care, lower medical costs across the spectrum of health services, and improve access. We are committed to providing safe, personalized, and comprehensive primary care in Edwards, NY.
Edwards Primary Care Providers:
You can improve your health and lower the cost of your care just by taking an active role.
As a patient, you can improve your experience by:
- Keeping your scheduled appointments or calling us 24 hours in advance if you can't keep an appointment
- Communicating closely with us
- Keeping us up to date on medications, immunizations, allergies, conditions, tests, consultations, and hospitalizations
- Advising us of any changes in your or your family's medical history
- Participating in decisions about your health
- Following treatment plans
- Speaking up and asking questions
- Understanding your insurance coverage and co-pay obligations
- Signing up for our patient portal; this will give you 24/7 access to available records
To search from our complete list of providers, use 'Find a Provider' on the right.