Potsdam Urgent Care is open; however, patients should call ahead, preferably from home.
Patients already on site, should call from their vehicle. The number to call is: (315) 261-5525.
The following practices are caring for patients remotely by appointment using call-in care.
In-person visits will be determined during the call-in appointment:
- Brasher Falls Primary Care; (315) 389-5181
- Colton Primary Care; (315) 262-2287
- DeKalb Junction Health Center; (315) 347-3830
- Dermatology, Potsdam; (315) 265-6800
- Edwards Health Center; (315) 562-1055
- Gastroenterology, Massena; (315) 769-1667
- Norfolk Primary Care; (315) 384-4881
- Outpatient Behavioral Health, 20 Cottage Street, Potsdam; (315) 261-5405
- Outpatient Behavioral Health, 12 Elm Street, Potsdam; (315) 261-5420
- Outpatient Behavioral Health at Gouverneur Hospital; (315) 261-5407
Services Temporarily Suspended:
- Afterhours Clinic at EJ Noble Professional Building, Canton
- Family Practice Offices Dr. Rajagopal and Dr. Pathmalingam at EJ Noble Professional Building, Canton
- Imaging/MRI at EJ Noble Professional Building, Canton
- Laboratory Services at SLHS Medical Campus, Canton
- Leroy Outpatient Center, Potsdam, first floor ambulatory surgeries
- Physical Therapy in Brasher Falls
- Physical Therapy at EJ Noble Professional Building, Canton
- Sleep Medicine Center, Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Walk-In Clinic, Levine Outpatient Center, Massena
New Visitor Policy, Effective March 18, 2020, 8:00 am.
There is no greater priority than the health and safety of our patients, team members and the communities we serve. In light of the recent COVID-19 precautions escalation, we have expanded our standardized visitor limitations at Canton-Potsdam Hospital, Gouverneur Hospital, and Massena Hospital.
No hospital or physician practice management visitors will be allowed until further notice.
Limited exceptions include:
- One visitor/support person for maternity patients
- One visitor/support person for pediatric patients
- Any other exceptions shall be made at the discretion of the patient’s care team
Visitors who meet these exceptions must be at least 18 years of age
All authorized visitors should expect to be actively screened for entry
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.